Understanding innovation procurement from the perspective of the CEO of Air Traffic Control of the Netherlands, IPlytics GmbH. and Corvers Commercial & Legal Affairs.
The strategic and operational benefits for Air Traffic Control the Netherlands (LVNL) of using the European Eafip-methodology for Innovation Procurement in conjunction with the IPlytics software platform will be highlighted in a short presentation and intimate interview with LVNL, IPlytics and Corvers and the CEOs of these three companies.
During the webinar you will learn in more detail about the three companies involved here in this webinar collaboration and take away key pointers for how you may wish to adapt, improve, or change your Innovation Procurement processes in the European market by learning from those who are at the fore-front of thought leadership in this space. A few of the most valuable take-aways are below:
- Best practices for innovation procurement especially within the European market, but applicable in other jurisdictions.
- How using the right tools can uncover better opportunities, save time, gain efficiencies, and positively change internal processes.
- Why LVNL using IPlytics software is leading the way in effective and efficient innovation procurement processes.
- From the CEO’s of LVNL and IPLytics, understand the business benefits and strategies of improved procurement processes with the right tools in place to drive the right results for everyone.
- The role of Corvers in uniting great companies to do great things together in the European market.
Date: February 10th, 2021
Time: 14:00-15:00 CET
For more information please contact Marleen van Doleweerd – Corvers at email@example.com