IPlytics has successfully participated at this year’s Commerzbank disruptor days in Frankfurt. The initiative seeks to give innovative companies a platform to present new and innovative solutions that can be implemented by the Commerzbank. The disruptor day thus seeks to identify use cases where yet old corporate structures may be disrupted, e.g. by using more efficient and innovative tools for business decision making. IPlytics successfully presented its market intelligence tool IPlytics Platform, helping for example the risk management division to quantify not only the economic performance of a company but also analyze and quantify the technological performance of a company in terms of patent activity, patent litigation, patent licensing or activities in standard setting.
- How big data will shape the future of IP analytics
- IEEE’s Empirical Record of Success and Innovation Following Patent Policy Updates
- Cloud Computing Patent Litigation on the Rise
- IAM magazine has published a new article on patents and standards in the auto industry
- IEEE remains very active after patent policy change