IPlytics Webinars 2022
IPlytics – Connecting the Dots – Webinar Series
Part 1: SEP Portfolio Management
Europe/US: Tuesday, May 17th, 2022, 4pm CET / 10am ET
Asia: Wednesday, May 18h, 2022, 8am CET / 3pm CST / 4pm JST
- How can I identify the strengths and weaknesses of a patent portfolio as it relates to standards?
- How can I determine essentiality rates for declared patents?
- How does my SEP portfolio compare to my competitors?
- How can I quantify standards related R&D and patent filing efforts?
Part 2: SEP Licensing, Transaction and Litigation
Europe/US: Tuesday, June 7th , 2022, 4pm CET / 10am ET
Asia: Wednesday, June 8th, 2022, 8am CET / 3pm CST / 4pm JST
- How can I be sure I have the advantage in SEP negotiations?
- What SEPs and from whom should I buy, license?
- How can I monitor the changing SEP ownership and litigation landscape?
- How can I quantify legal risk and identify potential SEP litigation early on?
Part 3: SEP Research and Development
Europe/US: Tuesday, July 12th , 2022, 4pm CET / 10am ET
Asia: Wednesday, July 13th, 2022, 8am CET / 3pm CST / 4pm JST
- How to file essential and valid SEPs?
- How to align and manage SEP prosecution and standard development?
- How to identify white spaces and prior art for standardized technologies?